Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Thanksgiving Masterpieces

Stop. I know what you're thinking. "Masterpiece?"
I know. I know.
"Masterpiece" is an understatement.


I have returned to my roots and spent a good portion of this week exploring the instinctive tendencies hidden within my psyche. I have sought inspiration from the great masters - Caravaggio, Titian, Mondrian, Manson - to evoke my inner artist and awaken the creative within. I present to you my two latest and greatest works, a two-part diptych entitled: Et tu, Teurkeys?


Note the raw use of line and color - the distinctive expression of the vibrancy in detial, used violently to represent raw repression. I especially am proud of the raw symolism in creating a raw sense of vitality and physical majesty mixed with raw emotional undertones. Also, there is alot of blood.

"A clear presence, and an even clearer message. A delight for all ages," - New York Times reporter Samuel Patkins

"Not since Pollock's infatuation with crystal meth has there been this much chemistry in a work of art. Stunning!" - Life Magazine

"When I saw the first half, I asked, 'Hey, where's the cream filling?' and when I saw the second, I said, 'There it is. There it is," - Ted Turner

"I am seldom moved to tears, but when I saw Teurkeys... I haven't cried that hard since my son died of cancer," - Bill Burton

"Move over Warhol, you big dumb slut. There's a new artist in town," - a famous art critic.

1 comment:

  1. Even before I read the time stamp, I knew that this was written late at night.

    ReplyDelete