Monday, December 12, 2011

Final Projex December 2011

Its Finals week. Am I worried? Pffffff, no. Cuz I just did all but one of my finals already.

Saturday at noon, finished this for my photography class. (Don't worry, its funny, not artsy).


Totally just goofed around. I know its not professional, but I'm not a photographer.

6:45 this morning and I just spent the last 9 hours or so with my little energy drink buddy and this fatty:

Essentially an assignment to illustrate a scene from this dumb story:
http://www.eastoftheweb.com/short-stories/UBooks/PiecStri.shtml

Had to be 15" at least in each dimension, so I went 18"x24" with charcoal. Not the greatest job with values, but hey, its done. Time for bed.

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are a little morbid bro. Do we need to talk about your feelings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the Weird Al song didn't cut the tension for you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor clorox cereal girl . . . very original composition lol :)

    I haven't read the "dumb story", but it looks cool from your illustration. The costumes are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete